Die HARD 4.0

The movie DIE HARD 4.0 will be showing at cinema by 5t of July but I get the opportunity to watch the premier screening on 26/06/2007 (Tuesday) at Mid Valley.. so excited. Actually I get message from my sis that on that day MIX FM crew will go to GSC cinema MV to distribute the free passes by 8.45pm. Since free ticket will be given out by 8.45pm so we decided to go early before 8.15pm with my sister. When reached there, we saw MY FM crew was giving out the movie ticket to those called in winners for HK movie starring by Eason Chan. We walked around to look for MIX FM counter but we can't find it,we tried to asked GSC staff but they did not know where the crews go, by that time the staff asked us to ask the guy behind him who holding few movie passes. So my sis approached the guy and the guy say the ticket is for those called in winner and he was from ERA FM. He then told my sis if no one come over and claim the movie passes and he 'll give us. HA HA.. That was so great.. so we just waited there for 10 minutes before 9pm movie start and he really gave us two movie passes. Feel so excited that time and kept on say thanks to the guy.

Since that day was premier screening, all people need to give their hand phone or whatever device can record to the security guards that sitting in front of the cinema hall entrance. So we just gave them out mobile and they put it into a plastic bag and clip it then gave us a number to claimed it back after the show. Finally we get to watch the movie at Hall 4.. The movie was interesting from the beginning until the end. what surprised me was Maggie Q is one of the actor. she was pretty enough. I like her so much. I personally recommend to watch this movie.

~~MAy~~

Comments