Hailam Kopitiam@Sri Petaling

Visited this kopitiam on Friday night, this shop just opened recently and think of to give it a try..went with my mom and my cousin. (^.^).
Ordered 2 Hailam Chicken rice and also Chicken Stewed rice (both are recomended by the chef)
At 1st hailam chicken rice arrived, the smell and look was really attractive..so my mom and cousin start having the food..later after 5 minutes, my food arrived ~chicken stewed rice.. look and taste was great too but when I started to have it, found out there was one slide of hair on the rice..was a bit dissapointed and asked the waiter to change..lateron the food came and started to eat it but feel like the 1st plate is tastier as the sauce was more and thick enough..is fine..just continued to eat it..

Later on my mom and cousion continued to eat their food and found out there were hair too in the plate..really felt dissapointed and don't think will come back again..



Rate:
Food: 4/5
Hygience: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Location: Sri Petaling, next to new 7-eleven shop.

Comments