Red.FM Food Review - RM150 Voucher

Went out lunch with my colleagues today in Puchong, on the way to the place my colleague turned on Red.FM radio station. It was Aly on duty that time, Eleven2Three session. She's giving out RM150 dining voucher to Villa Danielli at Sheraton Imperial hotel.

So I just tried my luck by sending the SMS following the instruction, few minutes later I got a call from Red.FM saying that I have won RM150 voucher..oh I can't really believe that but I still managed to answer Aly question. Later someone will call me and get my details..and here come my Italian meal in Sheraton Imperial.

The contest mechanism is easy:
1) Register as member with Red.FM by type JoinNameIC No , send to 33389.
2) Type RedAnswer of the day to 33389.

Just that simple..

You may browse  the food review written by Red.FM here.. Listen to the cue to sms ..the voucher maybe yours.

Comments

Post a Comment