Koolred Hotel Review Contest Update

Last year on 1st of  December 2011, Koolred, an Asian travel and lifestyle social network held a " Hotel Review" contest.

Durations of Contest dates:
1 Dec – 29 Dec 2011.
Winners Announcement:
10 Jan 2012.



Winners will get to win hotel, spa and food vouchers! Three main sponsors for this contest:
1. Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
2. Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel
3. Palm Garden Hotel, Putrajaya




The prize offered was so alluring, so I joined the contest and posted my entry on 27 Dec 11, 3:11pm, blog title "Amasya Villa Seminyak". I have been traveled to Bali last year during month of November and stayed in a luxury nice villa name "Amasya Villa". Hence, tried my luck by submitted my reviews on this beautiful Villa in Bali and take the chances to recommend to more people.


Results was announced on 10 Jan 2012 and surprisingly I'm the 1st prize winner. Was so excited when I saw the announcement and received the email from Koolred team ,confirmed that I'm the 1st prize winner....This good news was a presents for New Year 2012 and the coming Chinese New Year, I would like to take this opportunity congratulate all winner and thanks to Koolred team for the contest, not to forget the main sponsors for the contest:

1. Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
2. Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel
3. Palm Garden Hotel, Putrajaya



Check out the entry on my retreat in Bali: http://bit.ly/zT1p21

Thanks again to Koolred team for the efforts on the contest!!


Comments