Go Green with KLIA Express!!


Feel curious on what's mean with Go Green with KLIA Express?
KLIA Express stand for Kuala Lumpur International Airport Express - Our latest addition to our Malaysia train family. Actually not latest, KLIA started their service on 14 April August 2002.


Back to the topic..
Wonder why name the service as Go Green with KLIA Express?
Throughout the world rail transport is recognized as an environmentally friendly form of transport. And for your information with KLIA Express, we can reduce all these and save our environment:
1) Reduce car load where 1 train = 4 buses or = 40-150 car..seems a large number of   reduction right??
2) Reduce Energy consumptions 
3) Reduce air pollution, noise and other cost..


4) But the mostly important is what a train need to provide is ON TIME, EFFICIENT and FAST


Reviews? 
I was really satisfied with KLIA Express/Transit service all this while since the first time I took it at KLIA Airport last 3 years ago when I was studying in Kota Kinabalu and my house was at Bukit Jalil and the most convenient way back home is to take KLIA Transit from KLIA Airport to Bandar Tasik Selatan and asked my family to pick me up at the station.

Previously when AirAsia is started to famous with its slogan Everyone can fly.. I always wonder when KLIA Express/Transit service can expand to connect a person to LCCT as it's really so convenient and no hassle at all. Previously in the last month I have to travel to LCCT to work and the first transport method I can think of is KLIA Transit from Bandar Tasik Selatan to Salak Tinggi then change bus to LCCT Terminal. 

This service was recently introduced by ERL at a very reasonable price which cost me only RM10.80(include bus ticket at Salak Tinggi station)rather than I have to drive to KL Sentral, park and pay for my car parking and take LCCT bus and pay RM9 extra.

Following are the conclusion I can made after travel with KLIA Transit for whole month.. ^.^


The train was service was so great which I can conclude as:

ON TIME - The signal board at the station will show the duration of time train will arrive.. and it did arrived on time and no delay at all.. good service..

FAST - 28 minutes to reach Bandar Tasik Selatan instead of taking 1 hours car journey from Airport


Connectivity - KLIA Express/Transit integrates with KTM Komuter and STAR LRT at Bandar Tasik Selatan. This also means if no one free to pick me up I'm still able to take STAR LRT and bus back home.. convenient right??


Resonable fares- The ticket price was reasonable and I'm only paying RM10.80 and I'm home in 28 minutes.. fast and easy ..

Comfortable - The seat is comfortable and nice in purple colour plus there is a TV to watch too.. not bad ^.^


Cleanness - The train surrounding environment is surprisingly clean all the time from the 1st time I took it at 3 years ago until now and the seat is in good conditions and neat.  

KLIA Ekspres is the fastest, environmentally friendly and most convenient way of travelling to and from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Kuala Lumpur city center. With KLIA Express, you will be on time..!!

Comments

Post a Comment