Free Eason Chan Moving on Stage concert@Sunway Surf Beach

Last month Eason Chan concert was held at Sunway Surf Beach at 14th of August. Few day before the concert, I found out that AllMalaysia Blogger was giving out ticket to those who tweet using #easonchan . Tickets will be given to the ones that best catch their attention, also the results will be announced the next day at 11am.

So I just give a try to tweet using #easonchan tag, and something funny happened was this is the 1st time I tweet using twitter..hahaha..so i get help from my boss on how to tweet using the tag and finally get to tweet it correctly..simply write something and just with the hope of trying for fun..Found the contest details from this site..
http://allmalaysia.info/ambp/editor/default.asp#p3 with the title "Free passes to Eason Chan's Moving on Stage 26 Concert + Sunway Lagoon"

Next day morning, received an email from Twitter asking me to check my personal message in twitter. After checking got to know I had won two tickets to Eason Chan moving on stage concerts ticket for that weekend..i was so happy and can't believe it..and the person asked me to contact him and collect the tickets from him at night time..hehehe..So at night time went over to The Star building to collect the tickets.
On Aug 14th night, prepared my self and I have asked my sister to go watch the concert. Snap lots of photos from entering the gates until the surf beach area. When we reached the blue zone, found out many peoples was sitting on the floor while waiting for the concert to start.As conclusion. the concert was really interesting and happening as eason chan was very humor and always makes people laughed.
My sister and me
 Sunway Lagoon entrance
Eason chan merchandise, a bit expensive..

Comments