My Best Friend

MPH has organized a meaningful contest recently to remind us on how beautiful is a friendship to us.
My Best Friend Blogging Competition 2010

I would like to give it a try on this contest as I would to share with everyone on my most cherish friendship and how lucky I'm to have them beside me all these years.

First, need to recall back how 5 of us know each others... and the story was ...
I have 4 best friends which are from left : Sui Chuan, Shi Min, me, Shiau Yin and the only guy Weng Siong.
This photo was taken during Shi Min birthday in year 2009. 
 

We know each other since Secondary school where we were placed into the same class in Form 2. Since then we are classmates until Form 5. In Form 6 only Sui Chuan and I was in the same school as our previous school does not offered Form 6 class. But this does not affect our relationship even though we are not study together. Our relationship remained good and we always hang out together watching movies, shopping or mamak gathering. We celebrated countless birthday celebration of each other.You can obviously see the changes from our photos.


The most unforgetable memories was in year 2006, I was placed in University of Malaysia Sabah to pursue my degree. During my graduation, all four of them purposely fly all the way from Kuala Lumpur to Sabah to attend my graduation. I was really so happy to see them attended my first graduation in my life and  I was really touched. I hope Le Meridien can give me a chance to treat my friends this owesome lunch meal in FAVOLA as a token of appreciation for our relationship.  

Photos taken during my convocation in year 2006.
 

Here they are..flying all the way from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu..the place I pursued my Bachelor degree
 

This photo taken during our trip to Kundasang War Memorial 2006.




So, what are you waiting for..Come and join me and blog for Your Best Friend..more information can find on MPHOnline.com or join them here in Facebook.

Comments

Post a Comment